Thank you for applying to be a speaker for the Birthright Speakers Bureau. Birthright is now requiring all speakers to provide Neil Lazarus, as the Birthright consultant on geopolitics, the following information. The applicants realize that:
- Providing the information requested below is a prerequisite for speaking for Birthright on the subject of Geopolitics/Israel update
- If they are accepted onto the bureau, attending an enrichment seminar on March 31st 2015 – 1st April 2015 will be a compulsory precondition of employment
- If accepted speakers will be expected to teach according to curriculum provided by Birthright.
- Although acceptance of this application and attendance of the seminar is a prerequisite for employment. It does not guarantee the amount of seminars that will be provided by Birthright providers
- The applicant allows Neil Lazarus, on behalf Birthright to forward their names and personal detail to Birthright tour providers
- Honoraria will be decided between the accepted applicant and Birthright providers. Payment of all Honoria is the responsibility of the Birthright provider. Neil Lazarus is not legally responsible for the payment of the speaker.